Monday, May 28, 2012


Homemade air conditioner.



[postlink]http://786world-topthings.blogspot.com/2012/05/homemade-air-conditioner.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_NmRaEbB18

Homemade air conditioner.
Last august i had a friend ask me if i seen anything in the homemade version of air comfort and asked me if i could make one that was decent for maybe camping, or taking on a trip? He had just told me a lil about them but not shown me one, well after i seen what was out there, i think its a lil better setup and compact, i think there is $40 in the fan and pump, the rest i had in the garage, It reminded me of a science project, :) took me about a day to make, as long as you have ice, it works great, best to freeze block ice and use, they last way longer , OR you can use DRY ICE on top of the wet ice, and it will make it last a long longer, but i never tried that yet, just tried it with wet ice, 30 minute test took 104 degree to 85 degrees, in the back of my truck in the camper shell on a hot day with high humidity, Enjoy
Category:
Science & Technology
Tags:
12volt air conditioner 12volt airconditioner 12 volt air conditioner low voltage air conditoner ice chest air conditioner ice chest cold air chilly conditioner conditioned air Ice bag ice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...