Wednesday, May 30, 2012


How It's Made S16E04 Needles & Pins Architectural-Mouldings Locomotives Clothespins



[postlink]http://786world-topthings.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-its-made-s16e04-needles-pins.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3MvIuesDQ

How It's Made S16E04 Needles & Pins Architectural-Mouldings Locomotives Clothespins
Educational purposes: I do not own this, I uploaded it for everyone willing to get more knowledge about certain stuff. :)

Please do not re-upload this anywhere, as this might get me into a case with copyright-takedowns, of all my How It's made episodes, or force me to close my youtube-account.

All credits goes for Discovery-channel.
Category:
Education
Tags:
How Its made How It's Made (TV Program) Train Fans Not Dub Trailer Trains Animation Time Railroad Biggest Book Cartoon Pacific Books Reading Animated Station Comic Library Writing Author Novel Amtrak Audio
funny videos, world top videos,magick,
punjabi,english,sports,pakistani funny,indion funny,indion videos,pakistani videos,uk funny,amerika,amerika funny,uk videos,urdu,hindi,movies,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...