Thursday, May 17, 2012


Worlds fastest reader? AMAZINGLY FAST - VERY IMPRESSIVE



[postlink]http://786world-topthings.blogspot.com/2012/05/worlds-fastest-reader-amazingly-fast.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sinh-Mn-_RI

Worlds fastest reader? AMAZINGLY FAST - VERY IMPRESSIVE
ELLEN: "What do you do?"
TRISH: "I read."
ELLEN: Ok, so do I.
TRISH: "I mean I read kinda fast. You know, like yeah."
ELLEN: "Oh, you read, that's your, your ..."
TRISH: "I read, that's my talent"
ELLEN: "But what do you do for a living?"
TRISH: "Oh, I'm a, I'm a waitress"
ELLEN: "Uh huh, ok"
TRISH: "In Sherman Oaks"
ELLEN: "Ok, alright.... God you're... You're so, happy aren't you."
TRISH: "Youre so pretty, it's like looking in a mirror."
ELLEN: "Uh, yeah, yeah"
TRISH: "Not because your pretty, because your blonde.... I'm really happy."
ELLEN: "Wow... your fantastic. Alright, Um"
TRISH: Reaching over touching Ellens arm... "I shouldn't touch you."
ELLEN: "You're gonna read really fast?"
TRISH: Yeah, I need a book or something though."
ELLEN: "Ok, I have a... I have a... oh, theres my book right there. Ok, you can read my book."
Category:
Music
Tags:
Ellen Degenerese worlds fastest reader reader Trish funny cute peppy happy book amazing books best ever reading Ellen

1 comments:

Sarah Paul , September 27, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Amazing how simple it can be to communicate with people and have them understand a certain topic, you made my day.

Watch repair shop sherman oaks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...