Sunday, September 9, 2012


The Little Mermaid swims from the deep end to the shallow end



[postlink]http://786world-topthings.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-little-mermaid-swims-from-deep-end.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B46hy3iDdZc
The Little Mermaid swims from the deep end to the shallow end 3-11-10 Not to worry folks, my little mermaid has been swimmin in the deep end since the beginin of the year when I introduced her to that side of the pool. 2 1/2 year olds just do not have any fear. I'm super proud of my daughter!! funny videos, world top videos,magick,
punjabi,english,sports,pakistani funny,indion funny,indion videos,pakistani videos,uk funny,amerika,amerika funny,uk videos,urdu,hindi,movies,uniq posts,high page rank,canda.kuwait,west indes,bangladesh, I have another video on my channel of her diving to the bottom of this pool for a toy, then she swims the length of the pool. It's a better video and I'm surprised it's not more popular than this one.
in this video she's 2 1/2. My daughter is now 5. My second daughter is 2 1/2 and is a swimmer too. Check out her video "The Little Mermaid BubbyDubbers"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...