Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Three Khans celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr



[postlink]http://786world-topthings.blogspot.com/2012/09/three-khans-celebrating-eid-ul-fitr.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-FAx4JNuE8
Three Khans celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr While Bollywood actor Aamir Khan and Salman Khan, on Monday celebrated Eid-ul-Fitr in Mumbai with their respective family and friends, Shah Rukh Khan remained very busy with work. "Well, on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr, I will stay with my family, my mom and the friends who are here to meet me", says Aamir Khan. Dont miss to check out other Khans also celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr.

During the holy month of Ramadan, devout Muslims stay on fast from dusk to dawn. They don't even drink water during the day. At the end of Ramadan or month of fasting, Muslims hold a joyous three-day celebration called Eid-ul-Fitr.Yeah, marrying a non-muslim woman, who, in my opinion, is a hindu. Which kind of Islam is this. These poor ignorant people don't know that Quran strictly forbids a Muslim from marrying a mushrik i.e. a Hindu. There cannot be a nikah(wedlock) between a muslim and a mushrik. And I don't think I should tell you people what children born without a wedlock are called. You are smart people, guess it by yourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...