Friday, July 19, 2013


WTF: Toddler Falls in Gorilla Cage



[postlink]http://786world-topthings.blogspot.com/2013/07/wtf-toddler-falls-in-gorilla-cage.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihUGT7MdDB4
WTF: Toddler Falls in Gorilla Cage I think what scared the gorilla was of course the crying as the narrator mentioned. But, in nature when a baby (baby anything) like a baby lion cub gets lost they call out for their mother. Those gorillas were like, shit lets get out before their mother comes out and whoops our ass.. If. I every find out who roll another j is I will beat his. Ass fir talking about god Pleace look into my Videos thanks :-D Now i know that gorillas have a heart. Nicest gorilla god was with that kid all along God isn't so great, he killed my grandparents the bastard! "the noise scares the beasts away" they're not beasts they're just like humans!!!! If. I every find out who roll another j is I will beat his. Ass fir talking about god

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...