Wednesday, August 29, 2012


HOW TO MAKE POKEMON PIZZA - NERDY NUMMIES



[postlink]http://786world-topthings.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-make-pokemon-pizza-nerdy-nummies.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKuPTQLeHE
HOW TO MAKE POKEMON PIZZA - NERDY NUMMIES
Today my guest Chris from ChrisCrossMedia helped me make pokemon pizzas! I really enjoy making nerdy themed goodies and decorating them. I'm not a pro, but I love baking as a hobby. Please let me know what kind of treat you would like me to make next!

SPECIAL GUEST: CHECK HIM OUT!
funny videos, world top videos,magick,
punjabi,english,sports,pakistani funny,indion funny,indion videos,pakistani videos,uk funny,amerika,amerika funny,uk videos,urdu,hindi,movies,uniq posts,high page rank,canda.kuwait,west indes,bangladesh,
Pizza is the Westernized version of Focaccia, which is Italian bread that was topped with the perishable leftovers of poor Italians that could not afford ice boxes and salt. The more you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...