Wednesday, July 4, 2012


My Infinity Mirror



[postlink]http://786world-topthings.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-infinity-mirror.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_XtUrhvz9Y

My Infinity Mirror
The mostly completed 'infinity mirror' I've made.

The frame was taken from a clock I bought, lined with polystyrene/black tape with the LED Christmas lights strung within it (97 of them!). I bought the backing mirror custom from a glass cutting shop and tinted the front piece of glass so it became a one-way/two-way (whatever you want to call it) mirror. It's mostly finished now, the only changes I would possibly make would be to re-tint the glass better (nitpicking), glue down the inner frame, and spend awhile aligning the lights better. I'll also attach a better hook so I can hang it on the wall.

Since it was made with Christmas lights, there also are various settings it can be set to (flashing, fading, twinkling, waves etc.), some of which look pretty cool, and some of which would probably give you a seizure.
Category:
Science & Technology
Tags:
Infinity mirror
Licence:
Standard YouTube Licence
funny videos, world top videos,magick,
punjabi,english,sports,pakistani funny,indion funny,indion videos,pakistani videos,uk funny,amerika,amerika funny,uk videos,urdu,hindi,movies,uniq posts,high page rank,canda.kuwait,west indes,bangladesh,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...